Apply a filter to column within an existing dataset.
- Open your project's Workbench and locate your target dataset. The following example data contains loan details:
- To apply a filter, click on the + (plus) icon directly to the right of your dataset and select Filter:
- Use the dropdown menu to select the column you wish to filter by:
- In this example, we will filter the column entitled "GRADE" to be equal to the value "A":
- Select Apply and the filter will be added.
- If additional filters are required, simply select a new column from the same dropdown menu as above. Otherwise, we can now select Apply once again to confirm our filter options.
- Once the filters have been applied, a new view will branch from your existing dataset:
- Further transformations can be applied to the filtered view or if this is the desired state for this dataset, it can be added to another project or published to your target location.