How to transform data using a no-code constructor that supports native Snowflake functions.
- Add a Data Source to the Project. How to add a Data Source.
- Click on the "+" next to a dataset to open the available action list.
- Choose Formula Builder.
- Choose the column whereto apply a formula.
- Type the formula in format <function>(Source.<column name>) and press Apply Formula button.
- Another option is to create a new column and add a formula there.
- Expressions that contain several functions are supported as well.
- When all the formulas are introduced, press the Apply button at the top right corner to save the transformation as a new View.
Please sign in to leave a comment.