How to add data from a Snowflake table to a new Project for further transformation and analysis.
- Start a new Project by pressing the appropriate button at the top left corner.
- Give the Project a name (it could be changed at any time).
- All available datasets are listed under the All Datasets tree in the left-side panel.
- Click on the desired database, and choose the appropriate schema and table to work with.
- Press a plus icon towards the table name to add this table to the Project.
- The dataset is now added to the Project and ready for further usage.
Please sign in to leave a comment.