How to add transformations to an existing dataset within your project.
- Open your project's Workbench and locate your target dataset:
- In the above example, a Filter transformation has already been applied so a branched view exists as "Lending_Club_Loans 2".
- Select the icon representing your branched view and look to the right-hand side of the GUI to reveal the Recipe list:
- To add additional transformations to your dataset, select the + Add to Recipe button and select an action from the provided list:
- In this example, we will remove columns that are not required for our analysis.
- In the list of actions, select Manage Columns:
- Deselect the columns we wish to remove from the dataset and click Apply.
- Note that the Recipe section has now updated to include our managed columns:
- If we would like to remove one of the steps that we've applied, we can hover over the desired step and look for a trashcan icon to appear on the right: