Join two datasets together using a no-code constructor.
- Add Data Sources to the Project. How to add a Data Source.
- Click on the "+" next to a dataset to open the available action list.
- Choose Join.
- Choose the join settings: datasets, join type, and columns to use as Join keys.
- More than one pair of keys could be used for a Join.
- Datameer also suggests columns for the Join.
- Press the Apply button at the top right corner to create the new View with the Join.
Please refer to Datameer documentation for more details.
Please sign in to leave a comment.